martes, 16 de abril de 2019

My biography


Hello I’m Antonia Miranda, this is my blog and on it I will tell you about my life.
I was born in Independecia, Santiago de Chile. In my most tender childhood I grew up in La Florida, and I went to Blanca Nieves Kindergarden. After that, with my family we went to live to Puente Alto to the present. Then I went to San Francisco de Asís School, In there I started to dance and I discovered (developed) this hobbie, over time I attended to different dance academies and I learned so much dance styles, like technical or jazz dance, and other urban styles like hip hop, dancehall, reggaeton and girly.
When I was in seventh grade I started to study in Liceo Carmela Carvajal de Prat High School, where I made my best friends to this day. Practically at the same time, I joined a scout group where I made some very good friends and I met my boyfriend. I graduated in 2018 and nowadays I study Cine y Televisión at the University of Chile.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Rewinding

 When it comes to time travel my curiosity beats fear. I think my first referent of that was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, that ...