martes, 30 de abril de 2019

The long road of how I chose my career

When I was just a little girl, smaller than now, I wanted to be a dancer, painter or veterinarian. I was six years old when I was like to make drawings and sculptures, that is registered in photos, so I was always interested in art and aesthetics in some way. Since I was a child I have danced in different academies, also my parents are actors, then I have always been closely linked to scenic arts. But, at a time in my life I loved the dinosaurs, because I played a video game about then, so I wanted to be paleontologist. Anyway, that is the closest to I have been to science. In the high school History become my favorite subject, which motivated me to choose the social science plan, but in the fourth degree I decided to change to the artistic plan. At that time my options were very varied:  Arts, photography, geography, architecture, art history, design... but none could convince me. Finally, I decided to study cinema because I found an option in which I could work with many things that I liked. So far, the career has been challenging, the hardest thing has been the group work. But what I enjoy the most is see movies and the works of my classmates. I would like to have a job where I can forma good work teams and find challenges you to grow, evolve and succeed. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Rewinding

 When it comes to time travel my curiosity beats fear. I think my first referent of that was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, that ...