lunes, 29 de agosto de 2022

Please invite me to Greece

Whenever I ask myself the question about which countries I would like to visit, I realize that I am a geek.

I usually think of countries with an interesting and meaningful history for me.

One of them is Greece, because when we were taught about Ancient Greece in school I was fascinated to think that so many disciplines were developed in one place so long ago. I find it fantastic.

That is why I would like to get to know Athens and its architectural wonders, especially the Acropolis where the Parthenon is located.



6 comentarios:

  1. I´m can´t stop thinking about DLH from Pascu and Rodri.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh yeah, the Greece's history is very interesting. Especially, the Sparta and Crete culture.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the mythology is very interesting too, i would like to go with u

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I wish good luck and that Hermes let you go

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I´d love to know greece too, it reminds me when i was a kid and watched disney´s Hercules

    ResponderEliminar

Rewinding

 When it comes to time travel my curiosity beats fear. I think my first referent of that was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, that ...