martes, 4 de abril de 2023

A country I would like to visist

Well, there are so many countries I would like to visit, because I love the social sciences, so i want to know so many cultures...

But lately I want to go to Colombia, cos I have met a lot of people from this country and they give me a good energy, like a lightness and calm in the way they speak. Obviously, not all colombians do it, but it's something that I feel is part of their culture.

Also in the last week i saw the movie "Encanto" with my younger cousin where the theme mysticim, spirits and family heritage, a part from their culture I will not know but which I was able to connect very well.

Besides, lately I'm obsessed with Karol G's latest album "Mañana será bonito"  which I would describe as sensitive, adorable but daring and powerful. I like this album that has so many collaborations, including Shakira (also colombian), Carla Morrison (mexican), Romeo Santos (from PR) and Bad Gyal (from spain). I love the song "Tus gafitas" and "Provenza".

Finaly I would like to know the diverse landscapes of Colombia, from the mountainous landscapes to the beaches with crystalline waters and especially the city of Cartagena for its colonial a
rchitecture.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Rewinding

 When it comes to time travel my curiosity beats fear. I think my first referent of that was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, that ...