lunes, 17 de abril de 2023

The Big Boss DY

Once I thought about it, I can say that one of the best concert I have attended was the Daddy Yankee concert on September 29th, 2022.

Also, I was very lucky! I was able to get a ticket because a colleague of my mom's work sold me her ticket since she was going to have surgery for a brain tumor (fortunately everything went well) so she couldn't attend the concert. I was even able to buy it at the same sale price.

It was really epic. I wanted to go see DY so much that I was willing to go alone until the last minute, but luckily I found out that a very dear acquaintance was going to my same location, so we agreed to go together and with one of her friends, we had an amazing time.



In addition, we were lucky enough to buy tickets for the last of the three nights in which it was performed, so there was no inconvenience, unlike the first day of the concerts where there were even human avalanches!

We really had a great time, despite being a very massive event. That somehow also made it special, even Daddy Yankee told us: "Ustedes fueron los primeros que compraron la función" because the other two dates were opened after filling a Estadio Nacional. And since it was the last night of the "La última vuelta World Tour" there was a lot of euphoria and joy in the atmosphere. 

The most emotional moment for me was when he sang "La despedida" and "¿Qué tengo que hacer?" which are very rumberas songs but very sad and romantic. It was like I had never heard them before and I just cried with emotion. I'm a fan of "perreo sad". 

It was very entertaining when he freestyled, plus the ballet and visual effects were impeccable, from the gallery it looked great when he entered the stage as if coming out of a private jet. Other artists with whom she has great collabotations were also screened, my favorite was her when he sang "Tu príncipe" and "Yo voy" along with Zion y Lennox.

It was hit after hit. And the nest day I was hoarse but very happy. I took a very cool pink jokey with me as a souvenir, with sparkles and the "LegenDaddy" symbol.

 A very happy Anto

That night we broke up at Estadio Nacional and "perreamos" to the -1000 floor.

PS: Please excuse the spanglish but it's typical of the latin urban scene.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Rewinding

 When it comes to time travel my curiosity beats fear. I think my first referent of that was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, that ...